1. Extend the life of your parking lot or driveway with sealcoating
With hostile Florida weather comes maintenance and repairs to parking lots and driveways. Sealcoating your parking lot or driveway is an easy way to extend the life of the asphalt and improve the curb appeal of your property – saving you money in the long run.
A properly installed, quality sealcoat product will protect the asphalt from fuel, oil, weather and traffic wear. If sealcoating is avoided, cracks can start forming in the asphalt, which then leads to potholes.
Asphalt parking lots and driveways should be sealcoated every 4-5 years.
Sealcoating a parking lot or driveway should be done by paving and sealcoating professionals who follow these steps to ensure a quality product installation:
1. Be sure the temperature is adequate and rain isn’t expected
2. Clean driveway or parking lot with a push broom and blower
3. Clean oil spots with a commercial detergent
4. Make sure driveway or parking lot is free of moisture prior to applying sealcoat
5. Spray two even coats of seal coat to ensure proper drying
6. Tape off area of driveway or parking lot for 24 hours to allow product to set
If you’re unsure if your driveway or parking lot needs to be sealcoated contact Bell Paving for an evaluation and a free quote. We’d be happy to help you with any of your paving or maintenance needs, covering the greater Collier and Lee county areas.