ADA compliance is something all property managers and business owners should account for. As the legislation changes, Bell Paving promises to keep our clients informed and up to date so they can ensure compliance standards.
Being ADA compliant with the scope of the law by maintaining sidewalks, ramps, and parking for disabled persons can also benefit your business. Removing architectural barriers in both newly built and altered facilities is a requirement by businesses providing goods or services to the public to ensure accessibility for individuals with disabilities.
Please contact us regarding regulations on a case by case basis, as every location may vary. The information we will be able to provide you is:
- Ensuring each handicapped space is the correct size
- Installing any required ramps with appropriate safety measures
- Ensuring the number of handicapped stalls is correct for your lot size
- Locating the appropriate area for handicap parking spaces
- Maintaining appropriate sign requirements